Autostopi
Sveiki, Viesis
Lūdzu ievadīt Lietotājvārds vai Reģistēts.    Aizmirsāt paroli?
Danger! (1 Parādīšana) (1) Viesis
Iet uz apakšu Atbildēt Izredzēts: 0
Tēma: Danger!
misielel563 (Reģistrēts lietotājs)
Fresh Boarder
Atbildes: 17
graphgraph
Lietotāji Offlainā Spiediet šeit, lai apskatītu šī lietotāja profilu
Danger! 4 Gadi, 10 Mēneši atpakaļ Vērtējums: 0  
Years ago, with the city of Senna around the finance institutions of the Zambesi, had been
born a young child. They hasn't been like other young children, regarding he or she has been quite taller along with
powerful; above their glenohumeral joint he took a major tote, in addition to in his or her hands a good iron
sort. He / she may also talk like a harvested male, although typically he / she had been very
muted.

One day their new mother asked them: 'My little one, with what identify will we know
anyone? a

As well as they answered: 'Call all the go guys connected with Senna in this article to the river's
standard bank. ' And his / her mommy termed the top men from the town, and once they had
appear this individual led all of them down to any heavy african american swimming pool inside pond where by all of the
intense crocodiles resided.

'O wonderful males! ' they said, even though they each took in, 'which involving you can
jump into the pool and overcome this crocodiles? i Yet no person would likely come
forward. And so they turned along with sprang in to the normal water and vanished.

The folks kept their air, pertaining to that they thought: 'Surely the particular youngster will be
bewitched along with kicks aside his / her lifestyle, for that crocodiles may take in him! wi
Then abruptly the bottom trembled, plus the pool, heaving along with whirling,
started to be crimson together with bloodstream, and currently the actual child rising to the surface area swam
about coast.

Although he ended up being no more just a boy! They has been stronger when compared with virtually any male and extremely
tall as well as rewarding, in order that the individuals shouted having gladness once they
found your ex.

'Now, To my folks! i he / she cried, waving his or her palm, 'you know our name--I was
Makoma, "the Greater"; pertaining to have When i definitely not slain the actual crocodiles in the pool area
where nothing might business? '

Then he thought to their mother: 'Rest delicately, my personal mum, for My partner and i visit make
a property with regard to myself and turn a new main character. i Next, going into the hut he had taken
Nu-endo, his straightener retracted, and also hurling the particular carrier more than their get, he or she
journeyed absent.

Makoma crossed this Zambesi, and for a lot of moons he or she came for the
n . in addition to gulf until eventually he or she reached an extremely hilly nation in which, some day, he or she
achieved an enormous massive making hills.

'Greeting, ' yelled Makoma, 'you have you been? i

'I was Chi-eswa-mapiri, exactly who tends to make the mountain tops, wi responded to your large;
'and who're an individual? '

'I are Makoma, which usually indicates "greater, "' answered he.

'Greater than which? a questioned your large.

'Greater when compared with people! i answered Makoma.

The large afforded the roar in addition to rushed about your pet. Makoma claimed almost nothing, nevertheless
swinging his wonderful retracted, Nu-endo, he hit this huge after the top.

They hit him consequently tricky the blow that the huge shrank in quite a minor
gentleman, which fell after his or her joints indicating: 'You usually are really more than I, A
Makoma; take myself along to get your current slave! wi Thus Makoma picked them upward and
lowered your ex into the tote which he transported about his or her again.

This individual has been greater than at any time today, for the giant's power choose to go
directly into him or her; and also he or she started again his / her quest, holding his / her problem along with as little
issues as a possible novelty helmet may carry a new hare.

In a short time this individual found any land finished with big gems in addition to tremendous
clods associated with earth. Overlooking one of several heaps this individual observed a huge bandaged in
dust pulling available the very soil and also throwing the idea with handfuls in sometimes
aspect connected with him or her.

Atsaite moderatoram   Ielogots Ielogots  

Pēdējā rediģēšana: 06/08/2014 09:47 ar artis.
  Nereģistrētiem lietotājiem forums nav pieejams.
Iet uz augšu Atbildēt